"Heilongjiang Province Urban Heating Regulations"
Release date: 2016-03-21
(Adopted at the 26th meeting of the Standing Committee of the Eleventh People's Congress of Heilongjiang Province on August 12, 2011; (Revision of the "Regulations on the Administration of the Cultural Market of Heilongjiang Province" and other 50 local regulations "(revision)
Chapter I General Provisions
The first is to strengthen the management of urban heat supply, ensure safe and stable heating, standardize heating and heating behavior, improve people's livelihood, save energy, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of heat users, heating units and heat source units. According to relevant national laws and regulations, combine Actually, this province has formulated these regulations.
Article 2 Units, individuals and heat users engaged in heat supply planning, construction, operation and management in urban planning areas of the province and other areas subject to urbanization management shall abide by these regulations.
Article 3 Urban heating (hereinafter referred to as heating) referred to in these regulations refers to the production of steam and hot water generated by heat sources in urban planning areas and other areas subject to urbanization management to provide heat users with production and living through pipe networks. Use hot behavior.
The heat source unit referred to in these regulations refers to a unit that provides heat energy to a heating unit.
The heating unit referred to in these Regulations refers to a unit that obtains a heating permit and uses heat energy provided by a heat source unit or produces heat on its own to engage in heating operations.
The thermal users (hereinafter referred to as users) in these regulations refer to units and individuals that consume heat energy from heating units.
Article 4 Winter heating is the basic living needs of urban residents in this province, and the heating business is a basic public utility that directly affects the public interest. The term “heat” in this Regulation is a special public service special product with no selectivity.
Heating supply is guided by the government, and competition mechanism is introduced to encourage foreign-funded enterprises, private enterprises and individuals to invest and participate in operations.
The municipal and county people's governments shall give priority to the development of centralized heating methods such as combined heat and power generation and regional boilers, formulate plans to eliminate the supply of distributed boiler heating, and increase the proportion of centralized heating year by year in accordance with the special planning for urban heating.
Article 5 The provincial construction administrative department is responsible for the management of heat supply in the province and organizes the implementation of these regulations.
The municipal (prefecture, same below) and county (city, district, same below) heating department is responsible for the heating management work in this administrative area.
The Provincial General Bureau of Agricultural Reclamation and the Provincial General Forest Industry Bureau are responsible for the heat supply management of the reclamation area and key state-owned forest areas, and they are subject to the supervision and guidance of the provincial construction administrative department in business.
Relevant departments such as finance, price supervision, quality and technical supervision, and electric power administration and management work together to do a good job in heating management within their respective responsibilities.
Article 6 People's governments at all levels shall promote scientific, advanced, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly methods of heat supply and use in accordance with building energy-saving technologies and design specifications. Strengthen the management and supervision of the heating industry, improve the scientific management level of heating, and ensure the quality of heating.
Chapter II Heating Planning and Construction
Article 7 The municipal and county people's governments shall organize the heat supply authorities and relevant departments to prepare special heat supply plans. The special heat supply planning is incorporated into the overall city plan after being reviewed by the provincial construction administrative department, and is implemented by the municipal and county heating department.
The preparation of a special heating supply plan should follow the principles of overall planning, reasonable layout, combination of distance and near-term, and implementation in phases, with a focus on the development of centralized heating.
The special heat supply planning shall include the plan of gradually canceling the heating supply of the decentralized boilers and the final elimination of the heating period of the decentralized boilers.
Article 8 No unit or individual may change the special heating supply planning without authorization. If it is really necessary to change, it shall go through the approval formalities in accordance with Article 7 (1) of these regulations.
Article 9 The competent heating supply department shall make overall arrangements for the construction of heat sources and the layout of the pipe network in accordance with the special heating supply planning.
Before applying for a construction project planning permit, the construction unit shall apply to the heat supply authority. The heat supply authority shall determine the heat supply plan according to the heat supply special plan, and the construction unit shall carry out the construction in accordance with the heat supply plan. After the completion of the project, the heating unit shall be organized to participate in the special inspection and acceptance. Those who have not accepted or failed the acceptance test shall not be put into use.
Before the heat source construction unit is included in the annual construction investment plan, it shall obtain a technical demonstration report issued by the corresponding heat supply authority. The heat source projects above 500,000 square meters (including 500,000 square meters) shall be approved by the provincial construction authority; the heat source projects below 500,000 square meters shall be issued by the municipal and county heat supply authorities.
The municipal (prefecture) heating department may entrust the district heating department to accept the heat application and determine the heating plan.
Article 10 Newly-built buildings shall be installed with heat measurement devices and room temperature control devices. For existing building heating systems, the municipal and county people's governments should install heating metering devices and room temperature control devices at the same time when building energy-saving reconstruction.
The heating unit is responsible for the selection, purchase, and installation of the heating metering device and room temperature control device, and its costs are borne by the construction unit; neither the construction unit nor other units may purchase and install the heating metering device and room temperature control device by themselves; the construction authority Construction units or other units that purchase or install heating metering devices and room temperature control devices on their own shall not be approved for use.
The heating metering device can only be installed and used after passing the certification of the legal metrological verification agency. During the warranty period, the heating device is repaired and replaced by the manufacturer; after the warranty period, the heating unit is responsible for the repair and replacement.
Specific measures for the selection, installation, use and maintenance of heating metering devices and room temperature regulating devices shall be formulated by the provincial construction administrative department.
Article 11 Newly constructed, expanded, or rebuilt heating projects shall conform to the special heating planning and be approved by the local heating authority.
The design and construction of heating projects shall be undertaken by professional units with corresponding qualifications, and the relevant national and provincial technical standards and specifications shall be implemented.
Article 12 Within the scope of the combined heat and power central heating pipe network that has been completed and planned, no new or expanded self-provided thermal power plant or permanent boiler may be approved.
District boiler heating should be implemented for new houses and old city reconstruction beyond the scope of combined heat and power generation; within the scope of district boiler heating pipe network laying, if the heating unit has the ability to provide heat, no new decentralized boiler heating project can be approved .
The municipal and county people's governments shall formulate plans for the decentralized boilers already in the scope of the first and second paragraphs of this Article to be dismantled or retrofitted and integrated into the central heating pipe network.
No unit or individual may dismantle, relocate, rebuild or sell heat source facilities without authorization. If it is really necessary to dismantle, relocate, rebuild, or sell the heat source facilities, it shall report to the local heat supply authority in advance, and provide alternative heat source facilities to protect the user's right to heat.
Article 13 The municipal and county people's governments shall increase capital investment in the reconstruction of urban old heating pipes, and coordinate the reconstruction of urban old heating pipes with the planning and construction of urban public facilities. Specific input standards and methods are formulated by the local people's government.
Article 14 If a new heating area is added to a new, expanded, or rebuilt building, the construction unit shall pay the supporting costs for the heating infrastructure.
Article 15 If the original decentralized boilers are incorporated into the central heating pipe network after the transformation, they shall not be charged to the residential users for heating infrastructure supporting costs; units such as the army, schools, large enterprise factories, etc. that use district boilers for heating shall apply for integration For heating pipe networks, the supporting infrastructure heating fee can be appropriately reduced or exempted. Specific measures are formulated by the municipal and county people's governments.
Article 16 The standards for the supporting costs of heating infrastructure shall be proposed by the city and county price supervision departments and the financial department together with the heating supply department and submitted to the provincial price supervision department and the provincial finance department for approval.
The heating infrastructure supporting fee is a special component of the urban infrastructure supporting fee, which should be collected by the local people's government in accordance with law and used exclusively for heating project construction.
Chapter III Entry and Exit of Heating Market
Article 17 A license system is implemented for heating operation. Heating units are not allowed to operate heating without obtaining the Heating Supply License issued by the competent heating department.
The "heating permit" is valid for three years.
Article 18 The "Heat Supply License" shall be classified and reviewed. If the heating area reaches 1 million square meters or more, the provincial construction administrative department shall be responsible for review and distribution; if the heating area is less than 1 million square meters, the municipal and county heating department shall be responsible for review and distribution.
The specific measures for the grading review and issuance of the "Heat Supply Permit" shall be formulated by the provincial construction administrative department.
A heating unit that has obtained the Heating Supply License issued by the provincial administrative department of construction shall register with the municipal and county heating department. The municipal and county heat supply authorities shall regularly report the relevant information of the local heat supply units to the provincial construction administrative department.
The "heating permit" is uniformly produced by the provincial construction administrative department.
Article 19 Basic conditions for applying for "heating permit":
(1) Qualified as a legal person;
(2) Having the approval procedures and entrusted management procedures for the construction of the heat source and heating facilities and equipment provided by the construction unit or the property right unit;
(3) Heating technical personnel and safety management personnel with corresponding professional qualifications;
(4) having funds appropriate to its business scale;
(5) There is no record of stopping heating or abandoning pipes without authorization;
(6) Other conditions required by laws and regulations.
Article 20 A heating unit with the qualification of an independent legal person shall independently apply for a "heating permit" on its own scale.
For a heating unit that is newly established or changed its legal representative to apply for a Heating Supply License, its legal representative or shareholder shall not be the legal representative or shareholder of the heating unit that has been recorded in the abandoned management record.
Article 21 Heating units shall perform the following obligations:
(1) Complying with relevant national and provincial regulations and special plans for local heating, operating according to law, self-financing, and bearing corresponding operating risks and legal responsibilities;
(2) scientifically and reasonably formulating annual production and supply plans for heating units;
(3) Organize production safety in accordance with national production safety regulations and industry safety production standards and specifications;
(4) Providing qualified products and services to users;
(5) Accept the supervision and inspection of the heating supply department on the quality of heating products and services;
(6) Paying relevant taxes and fees according to law;
(7) Management, maintenance and repair of heating facilities in accordance with the provisions of these regulations to ensure the integrity and safety of the facilities;
(8) Other obligations stipulated by the local people's government according to law.
Article 22 The competent heating supply department shall perform the following duties:
(1) Supervise the heating unit to fulfill its legal obligations and agreed obligations;
(2) to supervise the implementation of the business unit's business plan, the quality of its products and services, and its safety in production;
(3) Accepting complaints from users against heating units;
(4) In the event of emergencies that endanger or may endanger public interests and public safety, organize qualified heating units to temporarily take over heating operation projects;
(5) Establish integrity assessment files for heating units, conduct inspections and assessments of heating units by means of inspections, spot checks, etc., record the results of the assessment, and announce them to the community before the start of the annual heating period.
Article 23 If the heating unit intends to stop heating, it shall apply to the local heating authority to withdraw from the heating market 120 days before the heating period begins, and the heating operation shall be stopped only with the consent of the local people's government. The local heating authority should make a decision on whether to approve it within 30 days. If no decision is made within the time limit, it shall be deemed as consent.
Article 24 If a heating unit has any of the following circumstances, the competent department shall order correction; if it fails to make corrections within the time limit, its Heat Supply Permit shall be revoked according to law:
(1) Transferring or renting a heating operation project without authorization;
(2) Selling the main heating facilities in operation without authorization;
(3) Suspension, suspension or abandonment without authorization;
(4) Delaying heating, stopping heating in advance, or stopping heating halfway in a heating area without authorization;
(5) transferring, transferring or taking over heating facilities and heating areas without authorization;
(6) Failure to perform the duties of maintenance, repair and renovation of heating facilities;
(7) The environmental protection approval procedures are incomplete or the heating facilities fail to meet environmental protection standards;
(8) The boiler does not meet the energy-saving or safety technical standards or continues to be used beyond the scrap period;
(9) The heating quality does not meet the standards set by these regulations;
(10) Failure to pay the heating quality guarantee deposit in accordance with regulations;
(11) The "Heat Supply Permit" has not passed or failed the annual inspection;
(12) Other acts required by laws and regulations to stop operating activities.
The local people's government shall organize other heating units to temporarily take over those who suspend business, go out of business, abandon the pipe without authorization, and whose heating permit has been revoked according to law. If the heating unit suspends business, goes out of business, or abandons the pipe without authorization, causing damage to others, it shall compensate. The assets of the abandoned heating unit shall be disposed of by the local people's government according to law.
Chapter 4 Heating and Consumption
Article 25 A heat supply contract (hereinafter referred to as a contract) shall be signed between the heat source unit and the heating unit, and between the heating unit and the user before the heating period.
The contract text shall use the text jointly issued by the provincial construction administrative department and the provincial industrial and commercial administrative department.
The contract is the statutory basis for the heating and heating parties to collect heating fees and complaints for safeguarding their rights. No unit or individual may refuse to sign at will. If one of the parties to the supply and use of heat fails to perform its obligations, the other party may apply to the arbitration agency for arbitration in accordance with the contract or directly bring a lawsuit to the people's court.
If no written contract is signed and the heating unit has provided heating to the user for one or more heating periods, it shall be deemed that there is a factual contractual relationship between the user and the heating unit.
If the user changes its name, the heating fee shall be settled with the heating unit before going through the user name change procedure.
Article 26 The heat supply unit shall construct and manage the heat supply facilities outside the heat source plant area to the residential district or the single building land planning red line. The heating facilities within the red line of residential quarters or single building land shall be constructed by the construction unit.
The heating facilities of the heat source unit and heating unit shall not be overloaded.
Article 27 The electric power administrative department shall formulate the electric power production and supply plan of a thermal power plant in accordance with the principle of heat setting and meeting the heat load as the main goal.
Article 28 If the heating facility fails and cannot provide normal heating, and it is necessary to stop heating for more than 8 hours, the heat source unit and the heating unit shall notify the user in a timely manner, and immediately organize emergency repairs to resume heating, and report to the local heating authority .
If the heating supply fails for 48 hours or more due to the reasons of the heating unit and fails to meet the standards stipulated in this Regulation, the user shall be refunded twice the daily heating fee.
Article 29 In the case of intermittent heating using a decentralized boiler, the daily heating operation time of the boiler shall not be less than 16 hours.
Article 30 The municipal and county people's governments shall stipulate the start and end time of annual heating for local residents, and may require the heating unit to supply heat in advance or extend the heating time according to meteorological conditions, and give the heating unit appropriate compensation.
Without the approval of the municipal or county people's government, heating units may not postpone heating or stop heating in advance.
The heating unit shall directly supply heat to the end user, shall not intercept, resell or resell the heat energy; shall not lower the heating temperature on the grounds of energy saving, emission reduction, low temperature and long supply.
Article 31 The heating unit shall establish a regular sampling temperature measurement system for the indoor temperature of users, and the temperature measurement records shall be signed by the users.
Article 32 During the heating period, the heating unit shall ensure that the temperature of the residents' bedrooms, living rooms (living rooms) is not lower than 18 ° C throughout the day, and other parts shall meet the design code standards. The municipal and county people's governments can formulate a temperature standard higher than 18 ° C according to the actual local conditions.
When detecting the indoor temperature of a resident, the detection point shall be a point at a height of 1.4 meters from the ground at one-half of the depth of the door of the resident bedroom, living room (lobby).
The indoor temperature of non-resident users and its detection method shall be agreed in the contract between the heating and supplying parties.
Article 33 Establish a heating quality guarantee system. The heating unit shall deposit the heating quality guarantee deposit with the bank designated by the local heating authority in accordance with the following standards before the heating period:
(1) If the actual heating area is less than 500,000 square meters, the heating quality guarantee deposit shall be 3% of the total heat receivable;
(2) If the actual heating area reaches 500,000 square meters and is less than 1 million square meters, the heating quality guarantee deposit is 2% of the total heat receivable;
(3) If the actual heating area reaches 1 million square meters and less than 5 million square meters, the heating quality guarantee deposit is 1% of the total heat receivable;
(4) If the actual heating area reaches 5 million square meters, the heating quality guarantee deposit shall be 0.5% of the total heat receivable.
The heating quality guarantee deposit is stored in a special account, and the special funds are used exclusively. It is supervised and used by the local heating authority. The savings income belongs to the heating unit.
After the heating quality deposit is withheld, the heating unit shall make up for it within 30 days.
Article 34 If one of the following situations arises due to the responsibility of the heating unit, the heating authority may deduct it from the heating quality guarantee deposit and pay it directly to the user:
(1) If the heating is stopped for more than 48 hours, the user will not be refunded;
(2) if the temperature does not reach the standard and the user is not refunded;
(3) Abandoning the burn or the tube;
(4) arbitrarily transferring or renting a heating operation project;
(5) Delaying heating, stopping heating in advance, or stopping heating halfway in a heating area without authorization;
(6) Handing over and taking over heating facilities and areas without authorization.
Article 35 If a user who implements heating by individual households applies to stop heating, he shall apply to the heating unit 30 days before the beginning of this heating period, and the heating unit shall form a written reply within 10 days after receiving the application. For those who do not agree to stop heating, the reasons shall be explained.
Users who stop using heat shall pay the heating unit the basic fee for operating the heating facility. The standard for charging the basic fee for heating facility operation shall be determined by the municipal and county people's governments.
Under any of the following circumstances, no application for stopping heat use shall be made:
(1) Non-household heating users;
(2) The new building is within the warranty period of the heating facility;
(3) Others that may endanger the thermal safety of adjacent users and the safe operation of indoor public facilities.
Article 36 If the indoor temperature of a resident user is lower than the minimum temperature stipulated in these regulations or the temperature agreed in the contract, the user may inform the heating unit. The heating unit shall perform on-site temperature measurement within 10 hours from the time of being informed. If the two parties have no objection to the substandard temperature, the time and result of the temperature measurement shall be jointly signed and confirmed, and the heating unit shall take improvement measures within 24 hours. If the temperature standard has not been reached within 48 hours from the time of notification, the heating unit shall refund the standard heat fee on the day of conversion from the date of receipt of the notification.
If the two parties have objections to the substandard temperature, the resident user may lodge a complaint with the heating authority. The heat supply department shall determine the indoor temperature within 24 hours from the time of the user's complaint. If the heating unit fails to meet the heating standards due to the reasons of the heating unit, the competent heating department shall order the heating unit to take corrective measures. If it fails to make corrections within 48 hours from the user's complaint, the heating unit shall follow The third paragraph of this article provides for a refund of the hot fee to the user.
If the indoor temperature of residents is lower than 18 ° C and higher than 16 ° C (including 16 ° C), 30% of the user's daily standard heating fee will be refunded on a daily basis; if the room temperature is lower than 16 ° C and higher than 14 ° C (including 14 ° C), daily 50% of the user's daily standard heating fee will be refunded; if the room temperature is below 14 degrees, 100% of the user's daily standard heating fee will be refunded daily. If it belongs to the heat source unit, the heat supply unit shall pay in advance, and then recover the compensation from the heat source unit.
Total heat refund fee = daily standard heat fee × number of days when the indoor temperature does not meet the standard × ratio of the heat fee refunded if the indoor temperature does not meet the standard
Daily standard heating fee = total heating fee payable by users ÷ number of days in annual heating period
If the minimum heating temperature standard for residents set by the municipal and county people's governments is higher than the provisions of these Regulations, the responsibility for the failure to meet the heating standards shall be investigated and implemented in accordance with the provisions of the municipal and county people's governments.
Non-resident users shall bear corresponding liabilities for breach of contract as agreed in the contract.
Article 37 The temperature-measuring instruments used by the competent heating department shall be temperature-measuring instruments with a certification mark identified by the quality and technical supervision department.
When the heating supply department measures the temperature on the spot, it shall keep a clear and complete record of the measurement time, place, user name, facility status, number of testing equipment, testing personnel, and personnel present. The record voucher shall be in the form of triplet, which shall be retained by the heating department, user and heating unit.
The competent heating department shall supervise and inspect the heating service quality of the heating unit, set up a public complaint telephone for users, and promptly investigate and deal with problems reported by the complainant.
Article 38 Without the consent of the heating unit, the user must not do the following:
(1) connecting or isolating heating facilities;
(2) altering the heating facilities and affecting the quality of heating;
(3) installing a hot water circulation device or a water discharge device;
(4) Change of thermal use;
(5) Alteration of thermal measurement and temperature control facilities;
(6) Change heating and heating methods.
Users who violate the provisions of the preceding paragraph or damage heating facilities and cause losses to others shall be liable in accordance with the law.
Article 39 The heating unit shall not be liable if the user fails to pay the heating fee in accordance with the regulations or conducts as stipulated in Article 38 of this Regulation, resulting in the indoor temperature being lower than the temperature specified in this Regulation or the contracted temperature. Any losses caused to other users and heating units shall be compensated according to law.
Users who misappropriate the hot water of the heating system or the normal maintenance and alteration of indoor heating facilities due to indoor decoration and cause damage to the heating unit and other users shall be liable for compensation according to law.
Article 40 The stove, maintenance and professional and technical personnel of the heating supply unit shall, after passing the training of the relevant department, pass the certificate and take up their posts.
Chapter 5 Management of Heat Expenses
Article 41 The municipal and county heat supply authorities may separately verify the social average cost and expense standards for the combined heat and power, regional boilers, and decentralized boilers, and assist relevant departments to calculate and monitor the cost of heating units and put forward price adjustment opinions.
The heat price shall be verified by the city and county price competent departments together with the heat supply competent department, and shall be announced and implemented after being reported to the local people ’s government for approval, and reported to the provincial price competent department and the provincial construction administrative department for the record.
The heat prices of combined heat and power, district boilers, decentralized boiler heating, and energy-saving buildings can be determined separately according to the principle of high quality and good prices.
When adjusting the thermal sales price, the municipal and county price authorities shall perform cost supervision and inspection, announce the composition of the thermal price, and organize a pricing hearing to listen to opinions from all sectors of society.
Article 42 Where a heat metering device and a room temperature control device have been installed, a heat metering charge shall be implemented; users who have not implemented a heat metering charge shall be determined by the municipal and county people ’s governments on the basis of specific measures for area charging.
Article 43 For users who implement heat metering fees, heat fees shall be calculated and charged in accordance with the two-part system combining basic heat prices and metered heat prices. The specific standards shall be determined by the municipal and county people's governments in accordance with state regulations.
Public welfare facilities such as culture, education, and sports shall implement metered fees.
Article 44 The user who implements heat metering charges shall pay the heating fee in advance to the heating unit according to the area before December 31 of each year. After the heating period ends, the heat fee shall be settled according to the actual measurement situation. .
Users who have not implemented charging for heat metering shall pay not less than 50% of the heating fee to the heating unit before the heating period, and the remaining heating fee shall be paid to the heating unit before December 31 each year. If the heating fee needs to be refunded, it should be returned to the user within one month after the end of the heating period.
The thermal fee before the use of the newly built house before the purchaser is paid by the construction unit; the thermal fee for the leased house shall be paid by the owner of the house; if the public housing is leased, the thermal fee shall be paid by the house tenant.
Article 45 If the user fails to pay the heating fee after the due date, the heating unit may send a reminder to the user. If the user has not paid the notice within 15 days after receiving the reminder, the heating unit will not harm other users. In the case of the right to use heat, you can limit or stop the heat supply and file a record with the heat supply department.
If the user refuses to pay the heat fee, he shall pay breach of contract damages in accordance with the contract, and the heating unit may bring a lawsuit to the people's court.
If the heating unit has not publicized the "heating permit" to the user, the user may refuse to pay the heating fee and report it to the competent heating department.
Article 46 The price of water used to supply heat to residents shall be settled in accordance with the price of domestic water for residents.
Article 47 The municipal and county people's governments shall establish and improve heat supply guarantee mechanisms to guarantee the use of heat by users who enjoy the minimum living guarantee treatment for urban residents and other groups with special difficulties.
The municipal and county people's governments shall establish heating risk prevention mechanisms and heating emergency response mechanisms to prevent heating risks and ensure heating safety.
Chapter 6 Management of Heating Facilities
Article 48 The heating unit shall establish a heating facility inspection system to inspect heating facilities within its management scope and make records. If hidden dangers are found in heating facilities for residential users, they shall be eliminated in a timely manner; if hidden dangers are found in heating facilities for non-resident users, it shall be notified in writing.
Article 49 The following acts are prohibited within the ground and underground safety protection scope of urban heating facilities:
(1) construction of buildings and structures;
(2) digging, digging, planting trees and piling;
(3) blasting operations;
(4) stacking garbage, sundries, etc .;
(5) Other acts affecting the safety of heating facilities.
Article 50 No unit or individual may, without the consent of the heat source unit or the heat supply unit, alter, dismantle or move the common heating pipe network and signs, well covers, valves, meters and other facilities.
Article 51 The construction of a project shall ensure the safety of heating facilities. If the heating facility is damaged due to construction, the construction unit shall be responsible for repairing it; if the damage is caused, compensation shall be made.
Article 52 The heat source unit and heating unit shall, in accordance with the relevant normative standards, conduct maintenance and repair of heating equipment, dredge, clean, derust and maintain the heating facilities during the heat shutdown period each year to ensure the heating facilities. safe operation.
The heat supply department shall check the management of the heat supply unit and the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
Article 53 The renewal, transformation, repair, maintenance, cleaning, and rust removal of heating facilities of non-resident users shall be the property owner's responsibility.
The heating unit is responsible for the renovation, transformation, repair, maintenance, cleaning, and rust removal of the residential heating network and the common heating facilities in the building. If the cost has been included in the cost of the heating fee, the heating unit shall not charge separately. If the cost of heat is not included, it can be charged at cost.
Resident users shall fulfill their obligation to protect their indoor heating facilities. The maintenance, maintenance, cleaning, and rust removal of indoor heating facilities for residential users shall be entrusted to the heating unit for implementation, and the heating unit shall not refuse. Where the cost has been included in the cost of the heating fee, the heating unit may not charge separately.
The heating unit shall not refuse to repair and maintain the indoor heating facilities for the residential users on the grounds that the indoor decoration of the user blocks the radiator or changes the indoor heating facilities.
The cost of renewal, reconstruction, repair and maintenance during the warranty period of the heating project shall be borne by the construction unit.
After the warranty period of the heating project has expired, the construction unit shall sign a heating project handover agreement with the heating unit. If the quality problems of the heating facilities have not been resolved, the construction unit shall continue to perform the warranty responsibility.
Article 54 The heating and maintenance units are responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of the visible heating facilities such as indoor water distributors in the floor radiant heating method. The maintenance, maintenance and renewal of some heating facilities in the user's indoor concealed works are carried out by the heating unit, and the cost is borne by the owner of the house. Damage to some heating facilities in indoor concealed projects causes damage to adjacent users, the owner of the house shall bear responsibility. If it is due to the quality of the heating facilities, the owner of the house has the right to claim compensation from the responsible party.
Article 55 When the heating unit inspects and repairs heating facilities, it shall notify the user in advance, and the user shall cooperate without obstruction.
The staff of the heating unit should wear uniform signs and provide civilized service when they come to serve.
Article 56 When an emergency repair is required for a breakdown of a city's heating facility, the heat source unit or heating unit may first organize construction and report to the public security traffic and road administration departments, and the relevant departments shall allow the construction unit to reapprove the review of occupation and excavation of roads in the future. formalities. After the repair is over, the occupied area should be restored to its original state immediately.
No unit or individual may obstruct or refuse to repair the heating facilities or transform the heating facilities in accordance with the plan approved by the people's government.
Article 57 If the user is unable to rush to the repair site in an emergency due to the danger to public safety, the heating unit shall take measures to enter the room for repair together with the heating authority, the local public security organ, and the residents committee. After the repair, the person in charge of the Quartet on the site should sign the repair order and work together to ensure the safety of the user's related property. If the repair personnel intentionally or grossly causes losses to the user, the heating unit shall be liable for compensation.
If the interior decoration of the user blocks the heating facilities and affects maintenance or rush repair, the user shall dismantle and not refuse. If the user does not remove it, the heating unit shall dismantle it, and the loss shall be borne by the user.
Chapter VII Legal Liability
Article 58 The construction unit or other unit that violates Article 9 of these regulations shall be punished by the competent heating supply department as follows:
(1) If the construction is not carried out in accordance with the heating plan approved by the heating authority, the construction shall be ordered to be stopped, and those not corrected within the time limit shall be demolished and imposed a fine of 100,000 yuan to 200,000 yuan;
(2) If the heating project without experience acceptance or unqualified acceptance is put into use, it shall be ordered to make corrections within a time limit and a fine of 10% to 15% of the contract cost of the heating project shall be imposed.
Construction units or other units that purchase or install heating metering devices and room temperature control devices in violation of the provisions of Article 10 of these regulations shall be ordered to stop the installation or dismantling. If they fail to make corrections within the time limit, the heat supply competent department shall dismantle them together with relevant departments.
Construction units of various types who violate the provisions of Article 51 of these regulations and cause damage to heating facilities due to construction shall be fined 10,000 to 30,000 yuan.
Article 59 A heat source unit or a heating unit that violates the provisions of these Regulations shall be punished by the competent heat supply department as follows:
(1) In violation of Article 9 of these Regulations, if the pipe network layout and heating plan determined in accordance with the special heating plan are not connected to the heating pipe network for the construction unit without authorization, the illegal income shall be confiscated, and shall be punished by more than 50,000 yuan Fines below 100,000 yuan;
(2) Anyone who dismantles, relocates, rebuilds, or sells heat source facilities without authorization in violation of Article 12, paragraph 4 of these regulations, shall confiscate his illegal income and impose a fine of 50,000 yuan up to 100,000 yuan;
(3) Whoever violates Article 17 of these Regulations and engages in heating business without obtaining the Heating Supply License shall be ordered to stop illegal activities, confiscate the illegal income, and be fined 50,000 yuan up to 100,000 yuan;
(4) Whoever refuses to sign a contract with the user in violation of Article 25 of these regulations shall be fined from 5,000 yuan to 10,000 yuan;
(5) Whoever violates the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 26 of these regulations and overloads the heating facilities shall be fined 50,000 yuan up to 100,000 yuan;
(6) In violation of Article 28 of these regulations, if the user fails to notify the user for more than 8 hours without a timely notice, a fine of 5,000 yuan shall be imposed; if the heating facility fails, and repairs are not immediately organized to resume heating, the penalty shall be more than 10,000 yuan Fines below 20,000 yuan;
(7) In violation of Article 29 of these regulations, if the intermittent heating operation time of the decentralized boiler is less than 16 hours, a fine of 10,000 yuan shall be imposed;
(8) In case of violation of the second paragraph of Article 30 of these regulations, the user's heating fee shall be refunded in accordance with the number of days when heating is delayed or the heating is stopped in advance, and an equivalent fine shall be imposed;
(9) Those who, in violation of Article 30, paragraph 3 of these Regulations, withhold, resell or resell thermal energy, or reduce the heating temperature on the grounds of energy conservation, emission reduction, long-term low temperature supply, etc. shall be punished by 100,000 yuan or more and 200,000 yuan. The following fines;
(10) Violating Article 53 of these Regulations and failing to maintain, maintain, clean, and derust the indoor heating facilities of residents shall be imposed a fine of 20,000 yuan up to 100,000 yuan.
Article 60 If a user violates the following provisions of these Regulations, the following penalty shall be imposed by the competent heating supply department:
(1) Anyone who violates the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth of Article 38 of these regulations shall be ordered to stop the illegal act and be corrected within a time limit. Failure to change within the time limit shall result in a fine of 5,000 to 10,000 yuan;
(2) Anyone who, in violation of Article 38, Item 6 of these Regulations, changes the heating and heating methods without authorization shall be ordered to make corrections within a time limit. If damage is caused to other users, the user is responsible for compensation;
(3) Whoever violates the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 39 of these regulations and misappropriates the hot water of the heating system shall be fined 20,000 to 30,000 yuan.
Article 61 In violation of Articles 49 and 50 of these Regulations, the competent heating supply department shall order the suspension of illegal acts and take corrective and remedial measures within a time limit; if no corrections or remedies are made within the time limit, the illegal buildings and structures shall be demolished A fine of 200 yuan to 1,000 yuan shall be imposed on individuals, and a fine of 10,000 yuan to 30,000 yuan shall be imposed on units; if damage is caused, they shall be liable for compensation.
Article 62 The heating authority and relevant departments and their staff violate one of the following regulations and commit one of the following acts, which has not constituted a crime, shall be investigated and punished by the local people's government or a higher-level supervisory department:
(1) The competent heating department changes the approved special heating planning without authorization;
(2) The heat supply department has approved the construction of a heat supply project without authorization in violation of Article 12 of these regulations;
(3) The heating supply authority misappropriates the supporting costs of the heating infrastructure;
(4) The heating supply department fails to accept the report or complaint in a timely manner, or fails to investigate and deal with the violation in time;
(5) The competent construction department has inspected and accepted the construction project of the construction unit or other units for the unauthorized purchase and installation of the heating measurement device and the room temperature control device;
(6) The electric power administrative department restricts the external heat supply of the thermal power plant based on the power consumption index;
(7) The quality and technical supervision department is in violation of laws, regulations and technical regulations to detect heating metering products and increase the burden on heating units.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
Article 63 These Regulations shall become effective on October 1, 2011. The "Heilongjiang Provincial Urban Heating Regulations" passed at the fourteenth meeting of the Standing Committee of the Tenth People's Congress of Heilongjiang Province on April 8, 2005 were repealed simultaneously.